Take a look at the air filters in your home. Did you know that carpet in your home also acts as a giant air filter to help trap allergens, bacteria and dirt out of the air we breathe? And just like the air filter becomes full and needs regular cleaning, so do your carpets and upholstery. You can ensure healthier indoor air in your home by keeping your carpets and upholstery clean and in good condition through regular vacuuming and having your carpets, upholstery and rugs professionally cleaned on a regular basis. When you have Chem-Dry clean your carpets and upholstery you will rid your home of common allergens and bacteria.
Did you Know?
- Carpets harbor about 200,000 bacteria on every square inch.
- A carpet can hold eight times its weight in toxin-filled dirt and dust.
- A carpet can hide as much as one pound of dirt per square yard.
- The carpet in your home could be seven times dirtier than a city street.
- 1 in 5 Americans suffer from allergies and asthma (AAFA)
- Allergy is the 5th leading chronic disease in the U.S. (AAFA)
- Approximately 40 million Americans have indoor/outdoor allergies as their primary allergy (AAFA)
- Indoor pollution in U.S. homes exceeds the levels of outdoor pollution by two to 100 times, depending on factors such as whether the residents smoke (Web MD)
- Each year, allergies account for more than 17 million outpatient office visits, primarily in the spring and fall; seasonal allergies account for more than half of all allergy visits (AAFA)
Having all these facts, we needed to find out how big an impact a Chem-Dry cleaning can have on your home! We decided to commission a leading independent air quality laboratory to conduct a study using Chem-Dry’s Hot Carbonating Extraction (HCE) process in multiple homes. And the results were amazing:
At Chem-Dry of Michiana, we want you to breathe easier about the health of your home and your family. Whether you suffer from allergies or asthma, or you just want to provide the healthiest home for your family, a Chem-Dry carpet cleaning can help you remove the allergens and bacteria hiding in your home and improve your indoor air quality.
Would you walk barefoot on your carpets? Would you let your little ones crawl around? Call Chem-Dry of Michiana for a free estimate on ridding your home of common household allergens and bacteria.