Thanks to the IICRC for featuring Chem-Dry of Michiana as one of their certified firms on Facebook. So you might ask yourself…What is an IICRC Certified Professional?
IICRC stands for Institute of Inspection, Cleaning, and Restoration Certification. Firms that are IICRC Certified must adhere to a certain list of standards in business ethics and in cleaning expertise. On the IICRC website, they list that all IICRC Certified Firms must:
- Present accurate information to consumers and conduct business with honesty and integrity.
- Require a technician on all jobs who has been formally trained and passed all required tests.
- Require a continuing education program to keep technicians up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
- Maintain liability insurance to protect all parties in the event of an accident.
- Maintain a written complaint policy and agree to Better Business Bureau or similar arbitration to resolve disputes, and accept the conclusions and recommendations of arbitration.
So when you need an IICRC Certified Professional for your carpet, upholstery, tile, rugs or water damage restoration, give Chem-Dry of Michiana a call for more information